SportsTalentVision B.V. respects the privacy of its website and application visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our users regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website and application of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
1. Application: the application by means of which personal data of the user is collected and processed, in this case, being the “jogo.ai” application.
2. Controller: Party responsible for processing personal data SportsTalentVision B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands, having its office address at Stroombaan 4 (1181 VX) Amstelveen, the Netherlands and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 77907280.
3. Data subject: The natural person to whom the personal data refer.
4. Personal data or data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
5. User: the individual using this application and/or the website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.6.Website: the website by means of which personal data of the user is collected and processed and application: the “jogo.ai” website.
Access to and use of the website and application are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website and application for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate the website and application and more generally all the components used on the website and application, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not takeimmediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
For the purpose of proper management of the website and application, the controller may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website and application for a particular category of users;
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website and application or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette; and/or
• make the website and application temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website and application, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website and application or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website and application. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which website and applications you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
• because of the use of the website and application or services accessible via the internet; and/or
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and application and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of the website and application, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
1. Your personal data will be collected by the controller.
2. The data concerning the user is collected to allow the controller to provide its service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Device permissions for personal data access, Analytics, Registration and authentication, Access to third-party accounts, Registration and authentication provided directly by this application and advertising.
The website and application requests certain permissions from users that allow it to access the user's device Data as described below.
Personal Data processed, for which permissions of the users are requested, via the website and/or application:
Approximate location permission (continuous) - used for accessing the User's approximate device location. This Application may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
Camera permission; used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
Contacts permission; used for accessing contacts and profiles on the user's device, including the changing of entries.
Microphone permission; allows accessing and recording microphone audio from the user's device.
Social media accounts permission: used for accessing the user's social media account profiles, such as Facebook and Twitter.
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website and application, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
1. You may receive commercial offers from the controller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website and application, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorised use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The controller is not responsible in these circumstances.
The collected data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, but in any event no longer than the duration determined by mandatory law.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website and application:-Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.-Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to/use of the website and application, like numbers of users/visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our users/visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.-Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website and application, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.-Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website and application. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website and application: (i) Anonymised Google Analytics (analytical cookie); (ii) Google Analytics (analytical cookie); (iii) Facebook (tracking cookie); and (iv) Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit/use our website and application, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en- post/cookies#faq
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website and application.
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
For questions, product information or information about the website and application itself, please contact: Frank Zaal, firstname.lastname@example.org